Marivest, LLC intends to invest in the technology and life science sectors, with a specific focus in the emerging “cannabis industry.” The Marivest team and our syndication partners seeks to cement a leading position within the legal cannabis industry by consolidating market share through strategic investments. The principals look to build upon their past experience in the legal cannabis industry to navigate the opportunities in this emerging industry.
Marivest, LLC intends to position itself as the leader in the emerging legal cannabis sector through investment and continued pioneering of first-to-market legal cannabis companies. Marivest LLC seeks to be the first entry in many key legal cannabis opportunities.
Already a multi-billion dollar market
- Marijuana is Federally Illegal
- Even as states continue to expand legalization of cannabis use for medical or recreational use, it’s still illegal federally which means banking and other problems.
- Lack of professionalism & experience
- Due to the contraband market, prior business experience and professionalism is lacking in the industry.
- Marivest intends to support Marijuana Policy Project initiatives on a state level as well as PAC D.C.-based lobbying efforts for the federal legalization of cannabis.
- Marivest will fund the next wave of professional cannabis entrepreneurs through leading by example
- Marivest supports the rescheduling of Marijuana on a Federal Level & The Compassionate Access, Research Expansion, and Respect States (CARERS) Act
Marivest believe there is an opportunity to advance and consolidate companies in the technology, life sciences and media sectors, particularly within the emerging “cannabis industry.” We are in the process of identifying early target investment opportunities that are industry leaders with professional and state-compliant operations.”
Marivest will be positioned to capitalize on new investment opportunities within the legal cannabis industry.
- Media & Advertising
- Life Sciences Research & Products
- Products & Patents
- Consulting & Management
- Tourism & Resort Locations
- Retail Locations
- International Markets
- Nutraceuticals / Cosmeceuticals
THIS SITE IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. NOTHING HEREIN SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS NOR SHALL CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO SELL OR A SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY ANY SECURITY IN MARIVEST OR OTHERWISE. MARIVEST OR IT"S SUBSIDUARIES IS NOT UTILIZING THE SITE TO PROVIDE INVESTMENT OR OTHER ADVICE, AND NOTHING IN THIS SITE IS TO BE DEEMED A RECOMMENDATION THAT YOU BUY, SELL OR HOLD ANY SECURITY OR OTHER INVESTMENT.
NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY IS MADE BY MARIVEST NOR ANY OTHER PERSON (INCLUDING ITS PARTNERS, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES) AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN.
ANY PERFORMANCE DATA IN THIS SITE MAY REPRESENT THE PAST PERFORMANCE OF MARIVEST OR ANY OF ITS PARTNERS, AGENTS, AFFILIATED ENTITIES OR RELATED COMPANIES. ANY PAST PERFORMANCE DATA DOES NOT GUARANTEE NOR IS INDICATIVE OF MARIVEST'S FUTURE RESULTS. THE CURRENT PERFORMANCE OF EMERALD OCEAN CAPITAL MAY BE LOWER OR HIGHER THAN ANY OF THE PERFORMANCE DATA PRESENTED.
ANY COMPARISONS TO THE PERFORMANCE OF OTHER INVESTMENTS OR MARKET INDICES, INCLUDING ANY AFFILIATED ENTITIES, RELATED COMPANIES, OTHER FUNDS OR REGISTERED PRODUCTS, SUCH AS MUTUAL FUNDS, ARE INHERENTLY DIFFICULT TO COMPARE. MARIVEST PERFORMANCE MAY NOT BE DIRECTLY COMPARABLE TO THE PERFORMANCE OF THESE OTHER INVESTMENTS OR ANY MARKET INDICES.